1. this shampoo is very simple, but still smells amazing. it does not build up in hair while moisturizing from root to tip
2. as a less expensive option, this shampoo has a really nice scent and will leave hair (especially straight hair) really soft.
3. for sure one of our all time favorite products! really a good one for summer as it gets chemicals (like chlorine) out really well.
4. sebastian light is a really nice shampoo. one of the best smelling scents that stays in hair! will leave hair super smooth to the touch, as well.
5. got this as a sample in the birch box! it’s highly concentrated so a little goes a long way.